March 25 - 27, 2019
Omni Amelia Island, FL
The EPIC Awards
ProcureCon Presents The Premier Celebration of Professional Achievement for Indirect Procurement
Recognized as the premier awards program for indirect procurement professionals, the EPIC Awards celebrates the most innovative, dynamic, and accomplished procurement leaders.
Each year, nominations are accepted for individual and team innovation, rising star, lifetime achievement, and supplier excellence. The awards are a great opportunity to motivate your team and recognize their hard work, while also celebrating your sourcing success. The winners of each category are announced and showcased at the annual ProcureCon Indirect East conference that takes place in late March.
Nominations for 2019 EPIC Awards are now closed.
2019 Judges Panel
- Tim Cronin, VP and Chief Procurement Officer, Florida Blue
- Jeff Devon, Senior Director, Indirect Procurement, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Retired)
- Mike Dunlap, Program Director, ProcureCon
- Erica Hill, Managing Director - Division Supply Chain Leader, CBRE
- Frank Musero, Divisional Director, ProcureCon
- Michael Rafferty, Executive Director – Marketing Sourcing, Kaplan
- Beatrice Walker, Director, Goods and Services Global Indirect Procurement, AGCO Corporation
- Karen Webley, Senior Director, Procurement, LinkedIn
- Lawrence Kane, The Boeing Company
- Joe Shatynski, Daiichi Sankyo
- Greg Tennyson, VSP Global
- Jennifer Black, Elanco Animal Health
- Sebastian Chua, Ministry of Health, Singapore
- Crystal Khalil, Porsche Cars North America
- Nathan Haydn-Myer, VSP Global
- Caitlin Michaelis, Anthem
- Tracy Mifsud, Avis Budget Group
- D.R.I.V.E. @ Procurement, Avis Budget Group
- Sourcing Center of Excellence (COE), Boston Scientific Corporation
- Corporate Procurement & Travel, VSP Global
- Pluscom, Akkoyunlar, Alonet
Participation in the awards process elevates your credibility and thought leadership in procurement and will help you get recognition for all of the excellent work you do. You’ll also have the opportunity to recognize and celebrate contributions of others who have elevated the procurement profession over the years.
All winners will be prominently profiled and showcased on MyPurchasing Center website & eZine along with recognition on the EPIC Awards website. In addition, all winners will receive a complementary one-night stay at the ProcureCon East host hotel during the conference. (Team and Supplier winners will only receive 1 night per team)
All award finalists, as well as those who nominated the winners of the Lifetime Achievement/Rising Star award, will receive (1) complementary registration to the ProcureCon event of their choice.
The nomination process begins about 4 months prior to the awards ceremony. Finalists will be notified about a month before the ceremony.
The finalists and award winners are selected by a panel of independent judges jointly selected by ProcureCon and judges selected by ProcureCon. Self-nominations are permitted for all categories except for Supplier Excellence and Rising Star.