September 20 - 22, 2021
The EPIC Awards
ProcureCon Presents The Premier Celebration of Professional Achievement for Indirect Procurement
Recognized as the premier awards program for indirect procurement professionals, the EPIC Awards celebrates the most innovative, dynamic, and accomplished procurement leaders.
Each year, nominations are accepted for individual and team innovation, rising star, lifetime achievement, and supplier excellence. The awards are a great opportunity to motivate your team and recognize their hard work, while also celebrating your sourcing success. The winners of each category are announced and showcased at the annual ProcureCon Indirect East conference that takes place in late March.
Nominations for the 2020 EPIC Awards are now closed.
2019 Award Winners
- Lifetime Achievement: Joe Shatynski, Daiichi Sankyo
- Individual Innovation: Jennifer Black, Elanco Animal Health
- Rising Star: Caitlin Michaelis, Anthem
- Team Innovation: D.R.I.V.E. @ Procurement, Avis Budget Group
- Supplier Partnership: Zycus
Participation in the awards process elevates your credibility and thought leadership in procurement and will help you get recognition for all of the excellent work you do. You’ll also have the opportunity to recognize and celebrate contributions of others who have elevated the procurement profession over the years.
All winners will be prominently profiled and showcased on the EPIC Awards website. In addition, all winners will receive a complementary one-night stay at the ProcureCon East host hotel during the conference. (Team and Supplier winners will only receive 1 night per team)
All award finalists, as well as those who nominated the winners of the Lifetime Achievement/Rising Star award, will receive (1) complementary registration to the ProcureCon event of their choice.
The nomination process begins about 4 months prior to the awards ceremony. Finalists will be notified about a month before the ceremony.
The finalists and award winners are selected by a panel of independent judges jointly selected by ProcureCon. Self-nominations are permitted for all categories except for Supplier Partnership and Rising Star.
Lifetime Achievement Nominees
- Antonio Humphreys, Adobe
- Paul Perry, JUUL Labs
- Nedi Telvi, Compass
Rising Star Nominees
- Sabrina Griffith, Ace Hardware
- Josh Klika, City Of Olympia
- David West, Emerson Electric
Individual Innovation Nominees
- Patrick Gaynor, IBM
- Cheral Manke, WA State DES Contracts & Procurement
- Erin Riley, University of California
Team Innovation Nominees
- Corporate Strategic Procurement, Intel Corporation
- Supply Chain Contract Analytics Team, Intel Corporation
- Procurement Team for Enterprise-Wide Global Event Transformation, Microsoft
2020 ProcureCon EPIC Awards Judges Panel
- Nathan Ayres, Prudential
- Carla Herndon, Meijer
- Michael Rafferty, Kaplan
- Lara Nichols, NFP
- Joseph Shatynski, Daiichi Sankyo
- Mike Dunlap, ProcureCon
- Frank Musero, ProcureCon