DAY 1 - Monday, March 25: The Future Is Ours: Progressing Procurement Forward
Monday, March 25th, 2019
These interactive roundtable sessions take a deep dive into the specific areas you came to learn about. Sit and learn in an intimate format from the speakers who have had an impact on their company and industry. Take control of your own event experience and don’t be shy! Ask questions (or answer them!) alongside other conference attendees who are dealing with the same challenges as you network with industry peers with very similar challenges, interests and responsibilities.
1. Value Through Transparency and Disruption, Scott Miller, VP Sales, CoreTrust
2. Raising The Bar - Leveraging Data To Enable Procurement As A Strategic Advisor Jon Kesman, Head of Services Procurement Solutions, Allegis Global Solutions
3. What Comes After Sourcing: Analytical Strategies For Preserving & Optimizing Savings Jake Wojcik, Senior Vice President, Insight Sourcing Group & SpendHQ
4. AI: A New Era of Sourcing & Contract Management, Vivek Bharti, General Manager – Product Management, Icertis
5. Intelligent Spend Management Dion Graham, Vice President – Strategic Customers, SAP Ariba
6. How Can You Reduce Friction Within Your Existing Supply Base Jack Clarke, Senior Solutions Consultant, AvidXchange
7. Weaponizing your procurement data: The journey from imperfect data to strategic spend management –Amarish Kapadia, VP, Automotive Practice, Xeeva
DAY 2 - Tuesday, March 26, 2019: Delivering On The Message: Talent. Technology, and Process Excellence
Tuesday, March 26th, 2019
For the first time in history, contracts are being digitized, joining supplier information as a critical data pool in the enterprise. Hear from Johnson & Johnson about their rapid evolution of contract management and how sourcing and procurement leaders are entirely rethinking the role contracts can play in their supply chain. The Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform, infused with AI, is turning these once-unstructured documents into live, strategic assets. Register now to hear how J&J is reimagining their commercial foundation with Icertis’ enterprise-wide contract management solution and benefiting from the application of AI to their contracts.