December 02 - 04, 2020
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Senior Director, Global Procurement - Indirect Goods & Services
Elanco Animal Health
DAY 1 - Monday, March 23, 2020 The Future Is Ours: Accelerating Digital Transformation In Your Organization (Practitioner Only)
8:40 AM Keynote Panel: Digital Transformation And Stakeholder Excellence - Keeping Procurement In The Driver’s Seat for 2020 and Beyond
With increasing levels of stakeholder demands, technological advances, and drive for additional efficiency, you can’t afford to be behind the curve during the ever-increasing pace of change and disruption affecting the procurement function. To kick things off, we’ll have leading procurement practitioners will provide their vision and action steps to help you on your digital transformation journey. Key discussion points include:
•Which trends are worth the cost and risk? What is the hype vs. reality? Which are gaining traction in 2020?
•Creating a blueprint for digital transformation
•Building a circle of internal influencers to help build the case for digital transformation
•How emerging tech will change the sourcing teams of tomorrow - and the role of the CPO
These interactive hot topic roundtable sessions take a deep dive into the specific areas you came to talk about. Sit and learn in an intimate format from the speakers who have had an impact on their company and industry. Take control of your own event experience and don’t be shy! Ask questions (or answer them!) alongside other conference attendees who are dealing with the same challenges as you network with industry peers with very similar challenges, interests and responsibilities.
1. Spend Analysis and Reporting Milan Popovic, Director - Strategic Sourcing and Global Procurement, Tiffany & Company
2. The Procurement Team of The Future Adam Fledderman, Senior Category Manager - Technical Services, Roche Diabetes Care
3. Managing Print Procurement Jill Robbins, Senior Director, Global Procurement - Indirect Goods & Services & Victoria Pierce, Global Category Lead, Marketing and Sales Procurement, Elanco Animal Health
4. TBD, Jenn Smukler, Director Of Sales Commercial Americas, American Express Global Business Travel
5. CFOs Don't Trust Procurement’s Reported Savings...and Guess What? They’re Right, Jake Wojcik, Insight Sourcing Group
6. Continuous Improvement Of Indirect Leadership: How Do We Develop Ourselves John Miller, Manager, Indirect Sourcing, KONE Americas
(Additonal Roundtables To Be Added)
DAY 2 - Tuesday, March 24, 2020 Driving Procurement And Supplier Innovation – Bringing Fresh Ideas To An Established Function
In today’s high velocity, rapidly changing, complex sourcing environment, procurement organizations must deliver value far beyond cost savings. Rather, they must completely transform how they think about procurement to accelerate, protect, and optimize their business.
In this session, Jill Robbins, Senior Director, Global Procurement - Indirect Goods & Services at Elanco Animal Health will discuss with Brian Wells, Director of Pre-Sales at Icertis, Elanco’s journey to Icertis Contract Management (ICM). They will share how ICM has empowered Elanco to have a single source of truth in their enterprise level contracts.